-Shri. Narendra Modi (Honourable Prime Minister of India)
BioLim introduces apprenticeship programme that provides more deliberate and essential working skills to a fresh learner who step out of college. BioLim recruits apprentices from the calendar year 2018-19. Through this apprenticeship programme, the participant will be learning and performing skills related to life science research and services in BioLim Centre for science and technology, Chennai. During the tenure of the programme, BioLim shall be paying a fixed stipend to the apprentice.
- The duration of the apprenticeship shall be fixed by the BioLim management and it will be 30 days minimum and 180 days maximum.
- Only alumni of BioLim shall be encouraged for the apprenticeship programme
- The alumni should have participated in any of the BioLim programmes 180 days in prior to the date of applying for the apprenticeship programme.
- The selection will be purely of merit basis and sanction letter will be given following the announcement of the selection results.
- Only candidates who have completed his/her graduation shall be encouraged for the apprenticeship programme. However, final opinion on the same shall be exhibited by the selection team.