General descriptionMicrobial quality controller is a specific job role available in the Quality Control departments which are part of the Quality Management System (QMS) of the manufacturing industries. This special job role finds important vacancies in manufacturing industries where products need to pass strict quality control during the production as well in the packaging and also in the warehouses.
Programme specific descriptionMicrobial quality controller in pharma is the special job role, in which the employed candidate involves various activities necessary for maintaining the standard quality of the pharma products in the pharmaceutical industries. This job role demands different technical analysis of the products to ensure the quality, managing safety environment, approval analysis based on standards, documentation etc. The opening for this job role is wide and available almost in all the pharma production units across the world.
- We, BioLim, are providing scope for the learners who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this internship to understand the specific roles and responsibilities of the microbial quality controller job role in pharma along with necessary practical skills.
- During this internship tenure we provide dynamic opportunities for our interns to develop essential skills, such as technical and fundamental skills necessary for research.
- Our consistent effort during the internship period helps the interns to gain multiple skills required for the microbial quality controller job role in pharma.
- The programme is framed by industrial and technical experts who have a handful of experience in the sector and the job role.
- Learners who want to become microbial quality controller in pharma and want to practice skills that necessary for a microbial quality controller can choose this programme.
- Learners who want to pursue masters in abroad relevant to quality control in a competitive environment can choose this programme.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of good product manufacturing, quality maintenance principles, regulations for quality management, etc., can prefer this programme.
|Programme duration||15 days|
- Mentoring on microbial quality controller job roles and responsibilities
- Understanding on different quality control guidelines
- MQC relevant technical skill development
- Interpretation skill development
- Reporting & documentation skill development
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any government approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this course.
Programme fee details
Enrollment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on the duration of the internship, stream chosen etc. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for mentoring, lab utilities, evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our intern works.
Programme venue (Partner laboratory)
True Amigo, KK Nagar, Chennai, TN, India