General descriptionResearch associate (otherwise termed as research assistant) is the special job role, in which the employed candidate is involved in various activities including planning, organising, conducting research and documenting the same. This special job role finds vacancies in both industries and academia.
Programme specific descriptionMicrobiology is the base of a variety of research works involving food, fermentation, pharma, environment etc. Understanding microbes, utilising microbes for applications and controlling microbes for treatment are the three highest verticals microbiology deals with. Microbial research has scope in almost every life science field. This job role has so much importance and has a wide scope across countries.
- We, BioLim, are providing scope for the learners who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this internship to understand the specific roles and responsibilities of the microbiology research associate job role along with necessary practical skills.
- During this internship tenure we provide dynamic opportunities for our interns to develop essential skills, such as technical and fundamental skills necessary for research.
- Our consistent effort during the internship period helps the interns to gain multiple skills required for the microbiology research associate job role.
- The programme is framed by industrial and technical experts who have a handful of experience in the sector and the job role.
- Learners who want to become researchers and want to practise skills that are necessary for a researcher can choose this programme.
- Learners who plan to apply for junior research associate, junior research assistant, junior research fellow, project assistant etc., can participate in this research associate internship and gain the much needed skills.
- Learners who want to pursue masters abroad in a competitive environment can choose this internship.
- Learners, who want to join higher research programmes such as PhD, can enrol for this programme.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of performing research, demand analysis, proposal writing, wet and dry lab experiments, research result interpretations, article writing, presenting research etc., can prefer this research associate internship.
|Programme duration||15 days|
- Mentoring on microbiology research associate job roles and responsibilities
- Research framing skill development
- Research executing skill development
- Wet lab technical skill development
- Interpreting research outcomes
- Documentation skill development
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any government approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this course.
Programme fee details
Enrollment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on the duration of the internship, stream chosen etc. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for mentoring, lab utilities, evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our intern works.
Programme venue (Partner laboratory)
True Amigo, KK Nagar, Chennai, TN, India