Microbial quality controller is the special job role, in which the employed candidate involves various activities necessary for maintaining the standard quality of the products in relevant industries. This job role demands different technical analysis of the products to ensure the quality, managing safety environment, approval analysis based on standards, documentation etc. This special job role finds important vacancies in manufacturing industries whose product products need to pass strict quality control during the production as well in the packaging and also in the warehouses.
We, BioLim, are providing scope for the learners those who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this internship. During this internship tenure we provide dynamic opportunity for our interns to develop essential skills, such as technical and fundamental skills necessary for quality control analysis in our specialised areas. Our consistent effort during the internship period helps the interns to gain multiple skills required for the quality controller role. The programme is framed by industrial and technical experts who have handful of experience in the sector and the job role.
Our product developer internship focuses on the following disciplines of life sciences
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Food & beverage products
- Learners who want to become microbial quality controller in the above mentioned streams and want to practice skills that necessary for a microbial quality controller can choose this programme.
- Learners who planning to apply for microbial quality controller role in relevant industries can participate in this microbial quality controller internship and gain the much needed skills.
- Learners who want to pursue masters in abroad relevant to microbial quality control in a competitive environment can choose this microbial quality controller internship.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of good product manufacturing, quality maintenance principles, regulations for quality management, etc., can prefer this microbial quality controller internship.
|Programme duration||15 days|
Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.
- Mentoring on job role
- Understanding on different quality control guidelines
- Technical skill development
- Interpretation and reporting skill development
- Current trends in the chosen stream
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any UGC approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this course.
- Candidates from medicine and paramedical courses are not eligible for this internship programme.
Programme fee details
Enrollment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on the duration of the internship, stream chosen etc. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for mentoring, lab utilities, evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our intern works.