Research associate (otherwise termed as research assistant) is the special job role, in which the employed candidate involves various activities including planning, organising, conducting research and documenting the same. This special job role finds vacancies in both industries and academia.
We, BioLim, are providing scope for the learners those who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this internship. During this internship tenure we provide dynamic opportunity for our interns to develop essential skills, such as technical and fundamental skills necessary for research. Our consistent effort during the internship period helps the interns to gain multiple skills required for the research associate job role. The programme is framed by industrial and technical experts who have handful of experience in the sector and the job role.
Our research associate internship focuses on the disciple of life sciences and allied technology streams.
- Learners who want to become researcher and want to practice skills that necessary for a researcher can choose this programme.
- Learners who planning to apply for junior research associate, junior research assistant, junior research fellow, project assistant etc., can participate in this research associate internship and gain the much needed skills.
- Learners who want to pursue masters in abroad in a competitive environment can choose this research associate internship.
- Learners, who want to join higher research programmes such as PhD, can enrol for this research associate internship.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of performing research, demand analysis, proposal writing, wet and dry lab experiments, research result interpretations, article writing, presenting research etc., can prefer this research associate internship.
|Programme duration||15 days
After completion of first 15 days, participants can increase the duration upto 90 days based on their interest or academic need
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
- Mentoring on job role
- Research framing and executing skill development
- Technical skill development
- Interpretation and documentation skill development
- Current trends in the chosen stream
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any UGC approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this course.
- Candidates from paramedical courses are not eligible for this internship programme.
Programme fee details
Enrollment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on the duration of the internship, stream chosen etc. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for mentoring, lab utilities, evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our intern works.