Animal cell culture is a technique that has been developed several years back in history; however, it is one of the most growing techniques which evolves consistently and contributes to the medical and pharma sector greatly. The scope of the sector is horizontally spread across the countries and providing a good opportunity for those who have the necessary skill set and determination to achieve. This online internship aims to provide comprehensive knowledge in the job role. We will be providing insights on the various operations carried out by the animal cell culture technician and related background knowledge and skills required for the same.
Our online internships are basically aimed at helping the academic learners to get in touch with the industrial point of application of their subject. We understand the need for every learner to experience different jobs related to his/her field through internships before they decide a proper goal for their career. Attending regular internships in all different jobs related to a subject among the busy academic schedule is not an easier task, and hence we have designed this productive online internship programme for our learning community.
We are providing scope for the learners those who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this online internship in order to understand more about the animal cell culture technician job role.
- Learners who want to become an animal cell culture technician and want to learn and understand skills that necessary for an animal cell culture can choose this programme.
- Learners who planning to apply for animal cell culture related jobs etc., can participate in this internship and gain the much needed skills.
- Learners who want to pursue masters in abroad in a competitive environment related to cytology, stem cells, tissue engineering, bioprocessing, regenerative medicine etc., can choose this internship.
- Learners, who want to join higher research programmes such as PhD involving animal cells, can enrol for this online internship.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of cytology, tissue processing, cell isolation, preservation and experimenting using cells, can prefer this animal cell technician internship.
|Programme duration||30 days|
|Programme type||Online internship|
Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.
- Roles and responsibilities of the job role
- Fundamentals in animal cell culturing
- Essential practical scope of animal cell culturing
- Application of animal cell culturing
- Interpretation and documentation skill development
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any UGC approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this course.
Programme fee details
Enrolment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on your country of origin and duration. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for portal development and maintenance, mentoring, continuous evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our online intern works.