Microbial quality control plays an essential role in the quality management system of the pharmaceutical industry. This professional job role finds major demand in the industry across countries around the year. Pharma companies provide much opportunity for those who have the necessary skill set relevant to this microbial quality controller job role. This professional skill development programme aims to provide comprehensive knowledge in the job role. We will be providing insights on the different pharmaceutical products, quality control systems and various parameters that should be focused by a microbial quality controller in a pharma industry.
Our online professional skill development programme (online internship) is basically aimed at helping the academic learners to get in touch with the industrial point of application of their subject. We understand the need for every learner to experience different jobs related to their field through internships before they decide a proper goal for their career. Attending regular industry-related programmes in different jobs related to a subject among the busy academic schedule is not an easy task, and hence we have designed this productive professional skill development programme for our learning community.
We are providing scope for the learners who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this professional skill development programme in order to understand more about the microbial quality controller job role.
- Learners who want to become microbial quality controllers and want to learn and understand skills that are necessary for a microbial quality controller can choose this programme.
- Learners who plan to apply for microbial quality controller jobs can participate in this programme and gain the much needed skills for the job.
- Learners who want to pursue masters abroad relevant to pharma in a competitive environment can choose this professional skill development programme.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of good product manufacturing in pharma industries, quality maintenance principles, regulations for quality management, product testing etc., can prefer this professional skill development programme.
|Programme duration||15 days|
- Roles and responsibilities of the microbial quality controller job role in pharma sector
- Overview on Pharmaceutical production, storage, supply chain and various checkpoints
- Fundamentals on performing microbial quality control experiments
- Essentials on microbial quality control measures in pharma quality management system
- Exposure on documenting and reporting microbial testing
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any government approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this programme.
Programme fee details
Enrolment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on your country of origin and duration. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for portal development and maintenance, mentoring, continuous evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our online intern works.