Molecular biology has been having a great impact in the life science field for several decades. This continuously evolving nature of molecular biology plays a vital role in drug discovery, disease diagnosis, food, medical, agriculture and many more. This broad branch of the field has a wide range of career opportunities and possibilities in the area of R&D sectors, pharmaceutical companies, medical development and developing therapeutic drugs etc.
Our professional skill development programme allies Online Internship is basically aimed at helping the academic learners to get in touch with the industrial point of application of their subject. We understand the need for every learner to experience different jobs related to his/her field through internships before they decide a proper goal for their career. Attending regular industry related programmes in all different jobs related to a subject among the busy academic schedule is not an easy task, and hence we have designed this productive online internship programme for our learning community.
We are providing scope for the learners, those who are pursuing graduation and also for those who have completed the graduation to undergo this professional skill development programme in order to understand more about the molecular biology laboratory associate job role.
- Learners who want to become a molecular biology laboratory associate.
- Learners who want to learn and explore the subject stream of molecular biology.
- Learners who are planning to apply for molecular related research jobs can participate in this professional skill development programme and gain the much needed skills.
- Learners who want to pursue masters abroad in a competitive environment related to the molecular biology field can choose this professional skill development programme.
- Learners, who want to join higher research programmes and PhD related to molecular biology, can enrol for this professional skill development programme.
- Learners who want to learn the fundamentals of molecules, separation, purification techniques, sample handling etc., can also prefer this professional life science skill development programme.
|Programme duration||15 days|
- Roles and responsibilities of the job role
- Sample handling in molecular biology laboratory
- Separation and purification techniques
- Interpretation and documentation skill development
- The applicant should be having or pursuing degree in the stream of science and technology in any government approved institution/college/university. The age of the applicant should have been completed 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 29 at the time of joining.
- School students and diploma students are not eligible for this programme.
Programme fee details
Enrolment fee is applicable for the programme. The enrollment fee varies based on your country of origin and duration. Group participants and our alumni are eligible to get partial fee waiver. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact enrolment fee amount.
We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for portal development and maintenance, mentoring, continuous evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our online intern works.