There is always a lot to speak how research has changed the world. Now the question is how research is going to change your life? An innovation is an overall value produced from a futuristic thought through any form of research. We understand the value of innovative thoughts and this research projects facilitation programme is all about providing space, mentorship and incubation to make your research reach its destination.
The programme is specially designed in a way to provide necessary opportunity to the students of science and technology discipline to work in valuable research projects which is a part of their curriculum. The scope of the research projects at BioLim is beyond the academic expectations, and sail towards industrial expectations.
- Students joining for research projects will be mentored with essential research and implementing insights
- Students joining for research projects can avail research facility 8 hours per day during their project period
- Project students will be given access to thousands of BioLim's standard operating procedures during the project period which helps them to finish the experiments in timely manner and also helps to achieve reproducible results under the GLP regime.
- Project students will also be assisted with the closed or selective access articles from reputed publishing bodies for improving their research standard
- Project student will be guided to write his/her own dissertation/thesis as per his/her university norms.
- Project students will be assisted in writing research papers and assistance will also be extended in peer reviewed journal communication. The authorship will also be given for project student's internal guide and department head, with necessary inputs from their end.
- Many PG and hostels are available for student accommodation near BioLim venue
The laboratory fee charged for the programme is nominal. The fee for vary based on the duration and stream. Hence you are requested to apply for the programme in order to obtain the right fee. Group participants shall be eligible for fee discounts.
More than 950 bachelor and master students from different parts of Tamil nadu, Kerala, Andra pradesh and rest of India has completed their research projects in BioLim since 2009.