Electrospinning has brought a breakthrough in the field of fiber fabrication technique due to its versatility in various fields. In recent times, one of the most emerging technologies in nanosector is to fabricate scaffolds. Electrospinning has wide potential and promising applications in biomedical and environmental fields. It is one of the versatile techniques in nanofiber technology which is also used in many R&D works for its simplicity and functionality. It has continuous advancement in the nano sector to improve its functionality than before. This is a frontier sector where many research scopes are available.
- This training programme is suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate learners.
- It is suitable for those who wish to expand their basic knowledge in nanofibre.
- It is suitable for those who wish to refresh their nanotechnology career after a break.
|Programme duration||2 days|
- An understanding session on nanofibres and its wide application
- Biochemical preparation of precursors for nanofibre production
- Introduction to electrospinning
- Nanofibre production using electrospinning technique
- Discussion on application point of electrospinning nanofibres
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be having or pursuing a degree in the stream of science and technology in any government approved institution/college/university.
- The age of the applicant should have been 18 years on the joining date.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed 49 at the time of joining.
Upcoming batch start date
23, September, 2022
Early bird registration closing on
19, September, 2022
Programme fee details
Fee is applicable for the programme. The fee varies based on the programme, group participation and alumni status. Hence we request you to apply for the programme to get the exact training fee amount.
We charge fees for the learners who opt for our training programme. The fee is collected for covering the services rendered including training, cloud access, basic lab utilities, evaluation, certification services etc.
Programme venue (Partner laboratory)
True Amigo, KK Nagar, Chennai, TN, India