The programme focuses on different experiments in the domain of interest. The programme contains a blend of 30% theory ad 70% practical exposure. The typical duration of the programme is 5 days. The programme will be conducted only on specific dates fixed by our organisation. However, the programme can also be conducted on a specific date at the interest of the students, if they join as a group (minimum of 6 members).
All the programmes in this category will be having limited seats and hence prior registration is strictly required.
List of training available
- Hands on training in basic microbial techniques
- Hands on experimental training on nanobiotechnology techniques
- Hands on experimental training on upstream and downstream processing in microbial fermentation
- Hands on experimental training on nano bio drug delivery
- Hands on experimental training on plant drugs