BioLim is boosting essential skill development education in India as well as around the world since 2009.
BioLim is providing regular as well the online skill development internships and training in different streams of Biosciences.
BioLim is aiming for a combined development of skilled manpower in the bio sector across all the states and union territories of India. Our education panel has identified selected regions in India which lag with much science and technological development as well as cloud connectivity to boost vocational and essential skill development activities.
Following our mission value to develop a combined growth in India, BioLim is taking various steps in boosting scientific research and learning activities in these areas. As a part of the same, BioLim has launched a special scholarship named SIGEE SCHOLARSHIP. SIGEE stands for Synchronizing Indian Growth through Essential Education.
SIGEE Scholarship is being provided in the terms of fee reduction or fee waiver from 10 to 50% for the financially deprived students in the SIGEE SCHOLARSHIP ZONE.
SIGEE Scholarship Zone
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Jammu & Kashmir
- The scholarship will be useful for reducing the fee of our online internship and online courses.
- In order to avail the scholarship, the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should be an inhabitant of any of the SIGEE Scholarship Zone with permanent address proof.
- Aadhaar is mandatory to avail the scholarship.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 and below 25 years.
- The applicant must be doing graduation from UGC recognized institution.
- There is no gender limitation in granting of the scholarship.
- Special considerations will be given for that applicant who has a mother as the family lead.
- We will also check merit conditions (higher secondary marks for UG students; higher secondary + UG marks for PG students) for a better percentage of fee reduction or waiver.
- If the income details of the applicant’s family are less than 6000 per month, the applicant will be asked to submit the income certificate. Following the verification of the same, the maximum fee reduction or waiver shall be given.
How to apply for the scholarship?Step 1: Apply for the online programme.
Step 2: Attend the verification call from our counsellor.
Step 3: If the seat is confirmed for you, you can seek your counsellor to guide in filling a scholarship request if you are an inhabitant of any of the SIGEE scholarship zone.