We BioLim as a skill and research development organisation work in various sector of science & technology since 2009. Among the sectors we work in, the microbiology sector impresses us more through its dimensional nature. Microbiology is an important subdiscipline with subjects such as bacteriology, mycology, virology, parasitology, algology etc have influence in different sectors including cell biology, immunology, biotechnology, genetic engineering, fermentation technology, food, biomedical and pharma.
Microbiology skills are much needed for a learner to get into advanced research in life science and to join research, testing and production based jobs in the industries. Understanding the need for microbiology based skills for the learners, We BioLim, have launched several programmes in microbiology which start from 10 days to 90 days.
Our programme in the domain aims to develop theoretical knowledge in microbiology, technical skills, instrument handling, job role knowledge, industrial regulations, research methodologies, advanced research concept formulation and so on.
The following are our programmes that deal with microbiology.
- Internship on microbiology research associate job role (60 days) - Online
- Internship on microbial quality controller in pharma job role (15 days) - Online
- Internship on microbial quality controller in food job role (15 days) - Online
- Internship on microbial testing of pharma products ( 10-15 days) - Regular
- Internship on microbial testing of food products (10 -15 days) - Regular
- Internship on microbial testing of human samples (10-15 days) - Regular
- Internship on basic microbial techniques (10-30 days) - Regular
- Cluster project on microbiology (30-90 days) - Regular
- Self interest project on microbiology (60-90 days) - Regular
To know more apply for the programme and talk to our counsellor.